Re: Undefined hal_interrupt_stack_call_pending_DSRs

Hi,

I am using ARME7T. The following defined in my
packages/hal/arm/arch/current/src/vectors.S:

FUNC_START_ARM(hal_interrupt_stack_call_pending_DSRs, r1)
        stmfd   sp!,{r4,r5,lr}
        // Disable interrupts
        mrs     r4,cpsr                 // disable IRQ's
        orr     r2,r4,#CPSR_IRQ_DISABLE|CPSR_FIQ_DISABLE
        bic     r5,r4,#CPSR_IRQ_DISABLE|CPSR_FIQ_DISABLE
        msr     cpsr,r2
        // Switch to interrupt stack
        mov     r3,sp                   // save old stack pointer
        ldr     sp,.__interrupt_stack
        stmfd   sp!,{r3}                // stored at top of interrupt
stack
        ldr     r2,.irq_level           // current number of nested
interrupts
        ldr     r3,[r2]
        add     r3,r3,#1                // bump nesting level
        str     r3,[r2]
        msr     cpsr,r5                 // enable interrupts

        THUMB_MODE(r1,20)

        bl      cyg_interrupt_call_pending_DSRs

        ARM_MODE(r1,22)

        // Disable interrupts
        mrs     r1,cpsr                 // disable IRQ's
        orr     r2,r1,#CPSR_IRQ_DISABLE|CPSR_FIQ_DISABLE
        msr     cpsr,r2

        // Move back to the thread stack.
        ldr     r2,.irq_level
        ldr     r3,[r2]
        sub     r3,r3,#1                // decrement nesting level
        str     r3,[r2]
        ldr     sp,[sp]                 // This should be the saved
stack pointer
        msr     cpsr,r4                 // restore interrupts to
original state

#ifdef __thumb__
        ldmfd   sp!,{r4,r5,lr}          // return
        bx      lr
#else
        ldmfd   sp!,{r4,r5,pc}          // return
#endif // __thumb__
#endif // CYGIMP_HAL_COMMON_INTERRUPTS_USE_INTERRUPT_STACK

I looked thru the other arch, there are also similar codes defined in
the vectors.S. Is that defining the function in assembly? If vectors.S
is not the problem where else should I probably modify to remedy the
problem? Thanks!

Rgds,
Leslie