spi registers (PDC registers)

Hi,
I completely agree with SPI register definition in var_io.h. And I'm happy
for the eCos spi driver (I'll try it asap) in the repository.
But I think there is a problem with PDC SPI/USART DMA registers
(XX_TPR,XXTCR...).
In fact these addresses can be different  from chip to chip (diopsis is
different from eb55 and so on), they depend on how the PDC is compiled.
I suggest you only to put a #ifndef on PDC DMA registers to protect them
from multiple definition.

best regards
Andrea.