Re: GoAhead: Undefined MakeGroupList()

[When writing in English, the rule is to put one space after a
comma, and two spaces after a period (or other punctuation at
the end of a sentence.  Like this, see?  It makes it much
easier to read.]

> Thank Grant Edwards,I use his patch and the left side menu
> applet is normally.But it takes long time when I access the
> home.asp.

It's loading more stuff that it used to. :)

> I have another problem: When I access the "User Management"
> menu,such as "Add a User", the right side report this
> message:"ASP Error: Undefined procedure MakeGroupList At line
> 1, line => MakeGroupList() ".What is it? how resolve it?

I believe that the eCos port of GoAhead web server does not
support the concept of users or groups.  GoAhead relies on the
underlying OS for group/user stuff, and eCos doesn't have such
a concept.

> Another,in Grant's reply,"Is the fdset size bug still in there as
> well?",What is it(fdset size)?

In sockGen.c, the size of memory allocated for an fd_set object
was wrong (too small).  Instead of using the sizeof operator,
somebody at GoAhead just pulled a number out of his ass to use
when allocating or manipulating an fd_set object.  The number
they chose was wrong, so all sorts of memory corruption
happened.

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss/2000-12/msg00227.html

--
Grant