Re: driver for camera module

>  I would to connect my platform to a camera to
> program it by i2c and store the images in
> a MMC inserted on my platform.
I have seen mention of I2C on the list. As of now
there is no available option/package to add/remove I2C
support, people have done it hardcoding way for their
needs. It is not much of work either, couple of
hundred lines or so of code.

> I suppose image storing is done by a serial
> interface, but I must to have the protocol
> (functions in driver implementation) to get them by
> SW.
Are you indicating I2C as the protocol or is it some
digital camera standard that you are referring here.

> Can anybody help me now?
I guess, with more information from you other
experienced people can give you some pointers.

regards
sandeep