Re: Eth driver to NPE on xscale ixp425

Hi Mark,

I have question :
Where can I find more docu. about Accsses Layer and NPE than in intel.com???
Driver for Redboot work in pool mode ( messages from NPE are received by
function ixNpeMhMessagesReceiveand() next is QMgr started ) but I need
interrupt mode and I must make unsolicited callback for Mh unit ( but I
haven't idea how to write callback).

Best Regards
Jerzy