ECOS port to Gameboy Advance

Hi everybody.

Some time ago the the guys at CharmedLabs contributed a port to the Gameboy
Advance with Xport target. This was done in version 1.3 if i remember well
and it can be downloaded from their site at www.charmedlabs.com. However as
it appears this port was not integrated into the main repository and so got
"frozen" in that version of ECOS. Is it possible to have it integrated into
the main repository so that we can use it with the newer versions of ECOS?
I contacted CharmedLabs and i was told to ask the guys at EcosCentric to
make the port available but i am not sure if this is the correct way to go.

Can anyone give me a basic "railroad" for having this port available with
the current version of ECOS?

Regards,

Ramiro C. Carvalho.