Re: ECOS port to Gameboy Advance

Hi all,
We would love to help with getting this contributed back to the root CVS.
We have been busy on other projects so it has sat on our list of things to
do. :(

We already have a copyright assignment, so I believe all that needs to be
done is the merge.

I looked at the eCos source recently and it looks like it should be an easy
merge.  Ramiro, I can send you a list of files we modified and added if you
are interested.  I'm fairly confident a 3-way merge is all that is required.

One question to the eCos folks -- what form should this be provided?  Maybe
a patch with respect to the current source?

Best regards,
Rich LeGrand

--

Charmed Labs