Need to port ATM stack

Hi,
    I need to port atm stack on mips r3000 based platform. The current Ecos
version does not have an atm frame work as such. Can anyone give inputs on
where to start the atm related integration with the existing freebsd tcp/ip
stack (till the independant portion)? Can anyone also give me the version of
the freebsd stack that has been included in the repository?

Thanks in advance
Rohith