RE: x86, redboot & gdb

Hi,

I found a partial answer to my problem.
If I use the redboot prebuild version on eCos web site I can connect and debug without any problem.
So the conclusion is simple: I don't know how to configure Redboot.
Here are my steps:

* Build->Template->i386 target with i82559 -- Package RedBoot
* File->Import-> package\hal\i386\pc\current\misc\redboot_FLOPPY.ecm
* I changed default IP address -> 192.168.0.10
* I checked "Do not try to use BOOTP"
* Build->Library

I guess this is the documentation procedure but I get timeout and packets error during connection attempt.

I'm using a 5 days old version of eCos, the last version of cygwin and the toolchain is coming from ecoscentric.

Is there anything missing or wrong in this procedure?
Does anyone succeed to create an image correctly with this kind of configuration?

JF