RE: i386 platform !

Hi,

On my previous mail I was talking about tftp to demonstrate that I was able to communicate with the target. I do not want to use that feature but gdb transfer instead. The previous log has been recorded without any application already running or transferred and as you can see in the log the problem occurs before the application transfer with gdb. The problem is not a IP conflict.
Concerning the first channel communication that's what I saw on the documentation at multiple places; that should be true...
Are you using a recent eCos source code?
I don't know if you have confidential stuff in your redboot image but in other case would you please send me the ecc file and eventually the image you are using?
As I said in a previous mail, the only image I was able to test successfully is a 2 years old prebuild image. Even a recent prebuild image generates the log below.

JF