Include hardware design sbi file in exe a.out for altera excalibur

Hello,

I would like to know if someone know how to include a sbi file (fpga hardware arch.) as a data in the exec file.

I tried to make a small asm program in addition of my C program, but it did not work

thanks

asm file :

   	.globl start_sbi
	.globl end_sbi