RedBoot initialization (step by step)

Hi,
I need any information about RedBoot start sequence.
I configured my redboot to "see" 128 MB of memory, but main system won't start and I dont know.
I have Cirrus ep9315 based motherboard and I heard that this is possible to put 128 MB of memory inside one chip select line, but no one could tell me how to or which components should I use.
Thank you very much for help,

Marcin Glogowski