Re: Bluetooth USB dongle

If I use a Bluetooth Serial Port Dongle I can work with it?
It is much more expensive, but the interface is serial... this eCos can handle, right?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sebastian Block" <SebastianBlock@gmx.net>
To: <gmma@gmma.net>
Cc: <ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org>
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2004 12:29 PM
Subject: Re: [ECOS] Bluetooth USB dongle

In eCos manual it says it has USB Slave support.... what is it for? What
kind of devices can work with this support.

Your device running ecos could be an USB-device which could used from an
another real USB-Host.
For example you can make a webcam running ecos and a PC with windows could get
the video/pictures throw usb

Sebastian