lwip on an AT91 EB55

Hi,

I'll try to use lwip successfully with single connections (like http or irc).
But I'm getting problem when I'm using ftp.
There is need for 2 connections .. on control and one data connection.

The control connection works fine ... but when I want to send data through the data connection then only is made the connection but can't receive or send data throw it.

Is there a known limitation with lwip on eCos !?

Regards

Sebastian