Re: FAT File System

On Wed, Jan 19, 2005 at 01:54:58AM -0700, Kondaiah, Dasari (IE10) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Board is designed based on PC architecture only.
> It has National semiconductor Geode processor.
>
> It doesn't have keyboard,mouse,VGA support.
>
> It doesn't have on board flash.
>
> We are using an IDE based flash and presently there is no file system
> support on this.
>
> I would like to know how to make FAT file system up on this IDE based
> compact flash.
>

> Regards
> Kondaiah

You did not answer this question......

Like i said, the generic PC motherboard code for eCos already
implements the HAL_IDE macros. If you are using this packet, then you
don't need to implement them. If you are not using this package then
you might be able to copy the implementation from this package into
one of your HAL packages.

        Andrew