Re: create a /dev/flash1 entry

Hi,

I added the ".ecm" suggestions to the "redboot_ROM.ecm
of the IXDP425 template since I use this eval board.
But when I do "ecosconfig check"
it lists some new requirements. I added the ones like
CYGPKG_IO_FILEIO etc, few of them were "unkonwn", like
CYGPKG_IO_FLASH_BLOCK_DEVICE, CYGPKG_IO_FILE_IO_NODE,
CYGPKG_ISO_MALLOC.

How to resolve these.

Raghu