IXDP2400 / ENP2611 RAM Monitor ?

All,

I am new to Redboot / Ecos.

We are working on IXDP2400 / ENP2611 like IXP2400 network processor boards.

Typically their toolkit provides ROMRAM monitor.

We tried compile ROMRAM Monitor as RAM monitor as stated in Redboot manuals.

Mainly altering following and few other related setting in .ecm file:

cdl_component CYG_HAL_STARTUP {
    user_value ROMRAM  ( to ==> RAM)
};

Probably, we are missing much more.

Has any one tried releasing such RAM monitor ?

I need this such RAM monitor to modify IXDP based Redboot code and test.
I do not have access to JTAG, so overwriting ROMRAM monitor is risky.

thanks,

--
Nalin Gupta
Apropos Infotech Pvt. Ltd. (www.apropos.co.in)