ecosconfig build problem

Hi, I have several issues related to building a custom redboot system which need to be resolved. I will start with the easy one.

I have been successfully building a redboot system for a new proprietary hardware design using a MPC8247 powerquicc2. Due to some problems with serial ports I decided to build the redboot version of the standard 'motorola vads' config.

Now, no matter what I try I can't build either. When I try to build my system it tells me I have no rule to build mpc8260.h. I don''t use mpc8260. When I try to build 'vads' is tells me there is no rule for mpc82xx.h which is part of my proprietary build, but not vads. vads uses mpc8260.

The ecos.db file and all cdl files are valid. How can I clean things out to get rid of this problem?? It is critical because I can't build anything now.

Thanks in advance, Bill Barber