I have a EB40A development board that has Redboot
installed on it. The board is set up for 38400
bps, No parity, 1 stop bit and No Flow control.
On powerup I get the usual Redboot message
followed by Redboot prompt. I give the following
commands:
Redboot>load -v -m ymodem
The board responds with CC - indicating that it
is ready to receive a program.
At this point, I start my Hyperterminal program
and start the file transfer program. I get the
usual screen, it starts transfering the file but
most of the time, the file transfer is not
completed and it times out. However, I don't see
any retries or CRC errors etc. Once in a while,
file transfer does go through (1 out of ten).
Is there any issue with the set up or the
hardware is just bad? Any ideas?
Regards,
Baljeet