From: Alfred Wong <alfred.wong80@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 01:34:08 -0500
Subject: Hi
To: ecos-devel@ecos.sourceware.org

Hi,

Is it possible to access config area redboot writes from linux ??

The idea is to put a flag in this redboot area before redboot is booting up ..
and when kernel comes up, see this info ..

(I cannot use jffs2 partition as I am on an intel supplied / supported
old source which doesnt has jffs2 access)

Cheers,

Alfred