Re: how does processor finds redboot image ?

Hi,

thanks for your reply, I understand most of it -;)
I didnt knew basically that by default ARM maps flash at 0x00000000 ,

anyways, but / so if my redboot is in ROM mode .. redboot_ROM.ecm was
used, will it keep on executing from flash only ? is this remapping
done only for ROMRAM, RAM modes I believe,as else we would have been
able to write the flash anyways -:)

Sumit