Synthetic target serial support

Hello

I have installed a linux synthetic target (lst) and the synthetic serial device with the host side installed.
I have made a simple test program hello on the lst that open and print characters on the port /dev/ser0 of ecos witch is mapped on /dev/ttyS0 of linux.

When I start the program: hello --io
it seems to works well but I don't receive any characters from the com port corresponding to /dev/ttyS0 and connected to another PC with an hyterminal.
I verify that the physical link is OK by writing a simple program on linux: it works, I see the characters on the hyperterminal.
With hello --io the following message is written on the console : "Connecting serial device /dev/ser0 to /dev/ttyS0"
This message is printed by the serial host side serial.tcl. I add other puts in the tcl for all request the script can execute.
So on the console I see request for:
SYNTH_SERIAL_GETPARAMS
SYNTH_SERIAL_CONFIG

but no request to send characters