Re: porting Web server in Ecos

In gmane.os.ecos.general, you wrote:

> Has anyboady added Goahead Web server Functionality in Ecos
> successfully?

Yes.  The demo worked fine for me, and we've since shipped a
lot of units of several different product models that have the
GoAhead web server in them.

> Till this point i am able to download Web Server (Goahead)
> library with My application on target.. but when i give the
> command http://<MY Board IP Address> in Internet explorer
> nothing is happening.
>
> can anybody tell me what could be the problem? OR which area i
> have to look for?

Have you tried enabling the diagnostic messages in the web
server?

Have you tried telnetting to the port to see if the server is
listing?

Have you tried using tcpdump or Ethereal to watch the network
traffic.

Have you done any debugging at all?

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Okay... I'm going
                                  at               home to write the "I HATE