To: "Gon?alo Antunes" <gmma@gmma.net>
Cc: <ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 6:34 AM
Subject: Re: [ECOS] i386 problem

On Wed, Apr 27, 2005 at 01:20:52AM +0100, Gon?alo Antunes wrote:
Hi

I started my config.ecc with the i386realtek template.
added the HTTP, CPuload, FreeBSD, networking, and common ethernet packages..

Use the net template as a basis and then add http and cpuload.

This might help, but it might not.

and when I do the 'make tests" I get an error...

I'm using the startup method 'FLOPPY' and I get the following error:

/home/gmma/config_install/lib/vectors.o:/tmp/ccfRQjJM.s: undefined reference
to 'hal_saved_interrupt_state'
make: leaving directory '/home/gmma/config_build'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

if  I  change the startup method to RAM, the error does not appear...
I really need to have it running from the FLOPPY...

What have you found out while debugging the problem? Its been a few days since you posted this the first time so you have had time to do lots of testing....

Andrew