porting ECOS to an Atmel AT91RM9200 eval board

I'm an experienced embedded systems and DSP programmer but am completely new
to ECOS (and ARM). I'm trying ascertain how difficult and time consuming it
will be to get ECOS up and running on an Atmel AT91RM9200 eval board. I am
particularly concerned about how long it will take to get Ethernet drivers
and a TCP/IP stack up and running.

Can anyone help me with this question and point in the direction of any good
information resources?

Thanks!

- Andy Voelkel