Re: fatfs lseek EOF bug

Gratian Crisan wrote:

The patch works OK :), thanks.

Ok, I'll wait a couple of days and then send the patch to ecos-patches.

On a side note: I'm looking for an alternative implementation for 'ftruncate' POSIX function which is missing from eCos. Do you know how I could implement it for fatfs?

It should not be too hard - If the file is shrinking find the last cluster of the new file length
(get_position_from_off), free all clusters from the current one the the end of the file
(free_cluster_chain) and change the size of the coresponding fatfs node. If the file is extending,
then you need to allocate the appropriate number of clusters and link them into the file cluster chain
(find_and_append_cluster).

savin