Re: eCOS port SMDK2410

As I understand it (very newbe in eCos, rather experienced in embedded
prog), eCos have no solution to that, you just get flash images in some
formats. Then you need to find a way to program the flash, or whatever
memory you use. It could be a JTAG/BDM debugger, a separate flash
programmer, or some utility from the board supplier. That is why you
find no links in the eCos pages. (I know nothing about your specific
processor or board.)

Regards

Jokke