Dangerous method: Cyg_SchedulerImplementation::set_idle_thread(Cyg_Thread* thread)?

Hello,

maybe I've just not read carefully enough through the source code of
eCos, but two methods appear a bit hazardous to me. These are the
implementations of the method

Cyg_SchedulerImplementation::set_idle_thread(Cyg_Thread* thread)

within the Multi-Level-Queue- and the Bitmap-Scheduler. In both cases
these methods set the current thread to the thread given as parameter,
at least for single processor systems, but this assumption only holds
at system startup in general when no other thread is running. Moreover
these methods are public, so the user can change the current idle
thread during runtime, and thus, mess up the pointer to the current
thread.

Ciao, Fabian