Change redboot console on ep93xx

Hi,
	I have a ep9312 board with 3 serial ports.The bootloader is redboot which default console is serial port 1#,
    I want to change the console to serial port2# or port3#.
  	I have browsed the lists of "Redboot console on ep93xx",Manfraed have the same trouble.And I do as Gary say:

  	 "You should not have to make these changes at all.  Simply set
    	CYGPKG_REDBOOT_ANY_CONSOLE to 0/false
	 so RedBoot will only use a single console device.   Then set
     CYGNUM_HAL_VIRTUAL_VECTOR_CONSOLE_CHANNEL to 1
	 for your desired channel."

	 In ecos.ecc I can't change the value of YGNUM_HAL_VIRTUAL_VECTOR_COMM_CHANNELS,
 because "it calculated 1". so I have to change it in packages/hal/arm/arm9/ep93xx/v2_0/cdl/hal_arm_arm9_ep93xx.cdl

  	cdl_option CYGNUM_HAL_VIRTUAL_VECTOR_COMM_CHANNELS {
        display      "Number of communication channels on the board"
        flavor       data
        calculated   1  //here ,I change this item to 3
       }

       And I have inactive CYGNUM_HAL_VIRTUAL_VECTOR_DEBUG_CHANNEL ,so I can set console comm_channel seperately.In
       packages/redboot/v2_0/src/main.c-->cyg_start(),I change CYGACC_CALL_IF_SET_CONSOLE_COMM(CYGNUM_HAL_VIRTUAL_VECTOR_DEBUG_CHANNEL) into
       CYGACC_CALL_IF_SET_CONSOLE_COMM(CYGNUM_HAL_VIRTUAL_VECTOR_CONSOLE_CHANNEL);

      rebuild and download it,but it's frustrated,there is nothing appear on all 3 serial ports.
      can you help me!
      Thanks !!
        zj0659@sina.com
          2005-06-16