Help !!

 Hi,

            I am using ARM Integrator Board /AP (arm920t) with 128MB RAM. It
would be very greatful, if anyone provide some suggestion for my doubts...

	1. Is there any way to fi want to know, How much RAM space consumed by my
ecos + application ?..

I have choosen very basic io functionalities like serial port and flash
support.(removed networking packages) ... my application is thread program.
(twothread.c - thread example program comes along with ecos).  I would like
to test this application in an enviroment where i have only 256KB of RAM .

         2.  is it possible to simulate the above sincerio in my existing
environment ?.. what are the changes, should i do ?.. Could any provide my
suggestion ....

           Apart from this, i need redboot also required to boot the Board
...  i thought to make executable to run from Flash ..

        Looking for more Inputs  regarding this ....

Thanks
Prakash