Re: Redboot vs GDB application download (ARM E7T)

Hello,

ok, here is what I did:

-------
RedBoot> cache ON
RedBoot> cache
Data cache: On, Instruction cache: On
RedBoot> load -b 0x00010000 -m xmodem
CCCEntry point: 0x00010040, address range: 0x00010000-0x00037884
xyzModem - CRC mode, 1838(SOH)/0(STX)/0(CAN) packets, 3 retries
RedBoot> go -c 0x00010000
---------

The -c option is to ensure that the caches are on.

I get the same problem, this does not fix it either.
This is crazy

Anything else that could be different from running via GDB? Here is what works there:
--
arm-elf-gdb -nw filename.elf -x .arm-elf-gdbinit
--

set remotebaud 38400
target remote /dev/ttyS0

Another suggestion was to look after the watchdog timer, but there is
none in the standard E7T which I am using.

AS