memory layout tool

Hello,

I am working on porting redboot, and eventually ecos, to my arm7tdmi based platform. I am following the hal-porting-platform.html documentation. On step 4, adjusting the MLT files, I am running into problems:

The docs suggest that I use the Memory Layout Tool (MLT) in Configtool. Supposedly it is in a separate window, but I do not see this window. Searching around a bit, it appears that the MLT doesn't exist in Configtool 2 (looks like this is what I have, but I can't be sure -- going to Help -> About I see "eCos Configuration Tool 2.net". Why the .net?)

I am now trying to configure the files by hand. Looking at mlt_arm_platform_rom.ldi, I'm not sure what much of the syntax in SECTIONS { ... } refers to. Here are some questions:
1. The arm exception vectors are at 0x0 to 0x20, but I see SECTION_rom_vectors (rom, 0x0, LMA_EQ_VMA). Does this refer to the virtual vectors or the arm exception vectors?
2. What does LMA_EQ_VMA mean?
3. What is SECTION_got used for?
4. What is SECTION_fixup used for?
I suppose what I am really asking is where can I find documentation on precisely how to edit the .ldi and .h files by hand?

Cheers,
Chris