Re: Re: a question about porting a linux program on ecos

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005, Gary Thomas wrote:

> > cdl_option CYGDAT_IO_SERIAL_TERMIOS_TERMIOS1_DEV {
> >     user_value 1
>
> This should read:
>     user_value "\"/dev/ser1\""

Okay, I've changed it. But still it did not give a better result, the
posix termios still did not work well.

I've reconfigured my ecos using configtool. In my file ecos.ecc, what
value should I put in this part ?

# POSIX termios implementation header
#
cdl_option CYGBLD_ISO_TERMIOS_HEADER {
    # Flavor: booldata
    # No user value, uncomment the following line to provide one.
    # user_value 0 0
    # value_source default
    # Default value: 0 0
};

I'm just thinking maybe I should make some changes, especially related to
any 'posix termios' options.

Thank you.

--
	regards,