Re: ecos.ecc configuration for posix termios

Dear all,

After a lot of googling, I've found a reference about configuring ecos in
order to use posix termios on this page :
http://dsl.ee.unsw.edu.au/dsl-cdrom/unsw/projects/ecos/README.html

Eventhough it built on different hardware platform , but it's quite a
good example.

Thank you.

--
	regards,