Re: How can I initial the flashs of sst29vfxxx and intel_strata at do_flash_init() ?

Dear Andrew,

    I have got the lastest packages from the anonymous CVS repository.
, but I still can not find the code which supports multiple flash drivers.
In the redboot\current\src\flash.c, it only initiates one flash driver.

Can you tell me the way in detail to get the flashv2 branch of eCos  ??

Thank you ~

Steven Cheng