From: ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org
[mailto:ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org] On Behalf Of jin tang
Sent: 17 August 2005 07:38
To: ecos-discuss@sourceware.org
Subject: [ECOS] Why can not I run configtool.exe in cygwin in WindowsXP
?

Hi,
   When I run configtool.exe in cygwin in WindowsXP,
after the window appeared few seconds, the window then
disappears, just as nothing happended.
   What's wrong with it?
   Tang Jin

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

If you received this in error, please contact the sender or postmaster (postmaster@hanoverdisplays.com) and delete the material from any computer.

Although we routinely screen for viruses, addressees should check this e-mail and any attachment for viruses. We make no warranty as to absence of viruses in this e-mail or any attachments.

Our Company's email policy is to permit incidental personal use. If this email is of a personal nature, it must not be relied upon as expressing the views or opinions of the company.

Visit out website at www.hanoverdisplays.com