Re: who use the RAM block between 0x0 and 0xfcb8 ??

On Thu, Aug 25, 2005 at 11:34:09AM +0800, Steven_cheng wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Thank you for your reply! But I have a question.
>
>     Can I move the RedBoot workspace to other address, because I have
> an application located at 0x0.  I hope to empty the address 0x0 in the ROM /
> ROMRAM modes
>
> How can I do for it ??

You need to modify the memory map. Take a look at the *ROMRAM.ldi and
*ROMRAM.h for your target. These two files controls what goes where in
memory.

What processor is this? For ARM you however cannot free up the first
20 bytes. These are the interrupt vectors which RedBoot want to keep
control of until your application gets to run.

        Andrew