Re: vmWare bin file completed

tell me one thing, is it easy to develop with eCos?

I still haven't implemented a development environment, even though I followed
the "Embedded Software Development with eCos" book step by step....

I think it's not so easy....

anyway... what do you guess to use as target pc and host...
I mean my pc is an AMD processor with WinXP....
I can run all possible virtual machine with all possible OS.....

Now (without changing my hardware or software)
what should I use if I would only test my applications file that I make for
my device (running on eCos)?

I followed all instructions to build a bin file using vmWare template of
the configuration tool, why  doesn't it work?

Thanks for your reply, regards...

TISCALI ADSL 1.25 MEGA
Solo con Tiscali Adsl navighi senza limiti e telefoni senza canone Telecom
a partire da 19,95 Euro/mese.
Attivala entro il 31 agosto, il primo MESE è GRATIS! CLICCA QUI.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/1e25flat_tc/