Re: eCos Performance

These numbers don't seem reasonable to me.  Is there a
chance that something other than the performance of
the ethernet driver is at fault here?  For example,
could the RAM be setup with a different number of
wait-states (making the eCos test bed slower).  Or
could caching be enabled with Linux but disabled in
eCos?

-- Matt

>> Can you help me to improve performance of eCos
>> ethernet driver. I am
>> getting these numbers with similar test setup

>> Linux: max 26,000 packets (60 bytes) per second
>> (single burst) with no drops
>> eCos: max 8,500 packets (60 bytes) per second
(single