Custom Exhibit

DIRECTOR OF MARKETING:

Hi. My name is Herb H. An Account Executive for ADVANTAGE-DISPLAYS, INC. Who
specializes in Custom Exhibit Design and Fabrication.

I have emailed you today to ask your permission to email or mail you a Partial
Portfolio on our Design and Fabrications Capabilities of:

·	Custom Exhibits
·	Kiosks & Displays
·	Rental Exhibits

We will include full color photos of recent ?Custom Exhibits; Displays; Pop-up's;
Museums; Graphics; Signage; and Kiosks? that Advantage has designed and produced?

If you could please respond to this email letting me know if it is ok for me
to forward our Partial Portfolio, I would greatly appreciate it. I wish you the
very best and thank you for your consideration.

Best regards,

Herb Hammer
Advantage-Displays, Inc.
Sacramento's division of ?The Exhibit Network?

www.theexhibitnetwork.com <http://www.theexhibitnetwork.com>

*to opt-out or ?accept information? please reply