SPI hardware driver for MCF52xx available?

Hello,

I read about SPI support in latest eCos documentation and found the following example code:

struct cyg_mcf52xx_qspi_device hal_spi_atod = {
    .spi_common.spi_bus = &cyg_mcf52xx_qspi_bus,
} CYG_SPI_DEVICE_ON_BUS(0);

I would like to know if this is just an example or if there is really a hardware driver available for the QSPI modul of MCF52xx? I have the DilNetPC starter kit from SSV but cannot find any SPI related stuff in the eCos Pro folders. Also the public eCos repository does not contain a hardware driver for for the QSPI modul.

Thank you,

Uwe Kindler