ecos.sourceware.org server downtime

The machine running all the eCos project services, ecos.sourceware.org (aka sourceware.org aka sources.redhat.com) will be down this weekend, Saturday October 1. Its services are being transferred to a new larger and faster machine.

Hopefully it will only be down for a few hours, but it would be wise not to expect it back until Sunday. Obviously we will try to minimise the downtime.

When it's down there will be no web service, mailing lists, CVS, nor FTP. Let me know by direct mail if you notice any problems when it comes back.

Jifl