Re: IXDP425 SDRAM CONFIG & Linux ATAGS

The offset is in the dumps at http://ixp.cc0.net
It is during the kernel boot there are a bunch of printk's and param_offset is one of them. It is at 0x100 which is same as RedBoot.

I know that the command line is offering a different mem value..that is what I am using to test if ATAGs are working or not. I should see the command line in the kernel if they are working.

-Dave

"Dave" == Dave <dave@cc0.net> writes:

Dave> Anyone have an idea what I am missing that needs to be changed?

Your cmdline tells your kernel that you have 64MB on the 32MB
board. The mem= line shouldn't be needed as the kernel gets it from
ATAG_MEM (if it works atleast).

Could you dump the mdesc->param_offset memory in the kernel to see if
it's the same as in RedBoot?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard