RE: Network stack problem

hi..
    Yes, my program is calling
init_all_network_interfaces(). In fact i am using the
test program (server_test.c)

When i ran the client command
while true ; do echo a | netcat target port done;

i can see the ARP replies from the eCOS target but not
able to see the TCP ACKS. I verified this by running
'tcpdump'  and ethereal.

Kindly suggest.

Thnks and Regards,
Kaushik