Re: Serial support for arm board

The serial support is simply for output. Since there
is  not gdb debugging support (I am assuming) I am
resorting to printf() development and debugging. If
there is a better way then I am all ears. Other than
that, I just want to be able to see something work
before proceeding.
  The "wedge" is intended to be a program that is
started by Redboot, does its thing, then in turn will
start up the Linux kernel, such as with a layer in a
protocol stack.
  Cheers
  Dave