Unable to Boot (RedBoot ) standalone

Hello All,
Please help me I have two problems rigth now and i am
new to ECOS.

I am trying to port redboot on the Card having MPC860
and startup type is ROM.The card has the SDRAM
(0x00000000 - 0x00FFFFFF) and ROM (0x30000000 -
0x303FFFFF).When I program the flash and run the
RedBoot.elf through lauterbach(ICD), I get the RedBoot
prompt on Hyperterminal. But when I power-on the Card
without the Emulator, i am unable to get the RedBoot
prompt(nothing happens).

There is one more problem,it happens sometimes.In this
case,I am unable to the RedBoot prompt. The
IP(Instruction Pointer) move to an address 0x8001002C
and get halted as I have seen with the help of
debugger. Problem is : When a address is pushed into
the stack and when it is poped up the value is not the
same.Why it happens?what would be the reason?
Few line of Code and Register contents are:
                  // Content of register    r1=59FC

LR=0x30009B44
    stwu   r1,-0x28(r1) //store the content of r1-0x28
                         at a location there r1 ponits

                         and update the value of
                         r1      =>  r1=59D4
    mflr   r0          // move the content from link
                          reg. in r0
                          => r0=0x30009B44
    stw   r0,0x2C(r1)   // store the value of r0 at
                           r1+0x2C

It means 0x30009B44 should be at 0x5A00.but when this
value is retrive back it become 0x8001002C.How it
happen I don't know.

Please help me........

Thanks
Ashish