Re: Merging 2 Version

On Thu, Nov 17, 2005 at 07:10:53PM +1100, Abraham Celik wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I am constantly switching between 2 working directories of the ecos systems.
>
> This became a pain in the side, so I decided to try and merge them.

One little thing to add to Bart's replay. You don't actually need to
merge the directories into one tree if you are only using
ecosconfig. It is capable of handling two or more trees at the same
time. When you set the ECOS_REPOSITORY environment variable, just make
a : seperated list. ecosconfig with then read the two ecos.db files
and merge the packages together into one view.

        Andrew