Re: IPX420

Hello all,

Not response for this question that for me is a very
important question regarding redboot, maybe it has
been answer? if so, can someoone point me to the
thread? or is it out of place?

I know that this forum consist of people that dont get
paid and that do a great work but sometimes questions
like mine go with no answer ( not even a " this is a
stupid question " ) and it does not give much help to
those just starting to work with redboot/ecos.

Br,

Augusto.