Re: port ecos to blackfin

Hello,

On Thu, Nov 24, 2005 at 10:41:16PM -0800, Bob Amstadt wrote:

> I'm also interested in a possible Blackfin port of eCos.  A quick search
> shows that people have asked about it, but I am wondering if anybody has
> put any work into it?

We are a group of students who build a quadrocopter. (Helicopter with
4 rotors).
I'm responsible for the electronic data processing. At first
we wanted to use the Blackfin for all data processing. But now
we decidet to use LPC21xx (ARM) for atitude stabilisation. Later
we'll use the Blackfin as a 2nd processor for radio- and
imageprocessing.
Because we can afford only one processorboard at the moment
I regret not starting porting eCos to blackfin now.

But if you wait halve a year I'll try it. Until then I'm going to
get some experience with eCos on the ARM.

Best regards
 Martin Laabs