Changing memery

Hello all,

I am stuck in the process of changing the memory size
of the redboot for my GRG board ( I though that I had
solved this but now the changes don't seems to take
place )

So, going into the code I see that even if I put
0x04000000 as the ram size in this part of the code
the value changes to 0x0200000

 if ( regionend ==
         ((cyg_uint8 *)CYGMEM_REGION_ram +
CYGMEM_REGION_ram_SIZE) ) {

        regionend = (cyg_uint8 *)CYGMEM_REGION_ram +
hal_dram_size;
}

Now, I am sure that I have 64 mb of RAM... before I
had the redboot to show me that but I lost that image
and that time I just made the normal changes (grg.h
and hal_*)

Any tip of why this is happening?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Augusto Salazar